How To: Split Payments
The ability to split payments during our reservation process is brand new, and is still in final phases of refinement. Thanks for your patience as we work hard to bring you this exciting new feature!
How it works:
- An option will appear on the Payment Details screen of checkout that allows you to “Split Payment”.
- First, please enter your credit card details in order to proceed with the Split Payment feature.
- After confirming your card details, you will be presented with the option to choose how much of the booking you are paying for.
- When complete, you will receive a standard Confirmation email AND you will receive a Booking Invitation email. The Booking Invitation Email contains a button that allows anyone to split payment and join your booking. You will be asked to forward this email to anyone with whom you would like to Split Payment.
- When another guest receives this email from you, ask them to click the button that allows them to join your booking. They will be prompted to fill out their own payment information, and will receive a confirmation email of their own upon completion.
- Payment must be made 3 days before your reservation. After this point, the outstanding balance will be charged to the original reservation organizer's card.
- Currently, payment can only be split via the "Booking Invitation email" function.